Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to my dear son in law!

First of all we have some photos of a game of petanque played on a beach near a place called
Porte d'Enfer in north east Guadeloupe during a church outing on the Ash Wednesday Bank Holiday this year.

Here we see him trying to light the candles on Lissa Lou's birthday cake - which he baked. In the month I was there he baked three birthday cakes. I hope someone bakes you a lovely cake DSIL!
On this occasion it was far too windy for candles.
At the same party he organised the barbequeue and later posed with his wife.
Finally we see him helping his sister in law to get the best possible photo of the sunset.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hevs said...

It was indeed a real pleasure not to have to bake yet another cake especially for my b'day! When i got back from work, a much larger version of my 4 quart was waiting for me and i happily did the necessary i.e blow the candles with the help of all the girls and also eat a nice portion.
As the saying goes "I had my cake and I ate it"
APE