Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve at Malvern Manor.

James was suppsosed to be sticking stamps on his dad's Christmas cards but couldn't take his eyes of the computer screen!
A greeting appeared on the fridge door. The letters had been hidden underneath for months.
Romeo and I went to the Angel for lunch in a favourite cafe in Chapel Market. On the way back we saw this robin - no, HEARD this robin in a tree outside our garden! Berry helped to wrap parcels while I iced the cake and searched for the decorations, which I haven't found yet... any ideas where I could look next?
Evie spent a lot of time saving the tree which I got far too early and didn't realise it couldn't get the water in the bucket...For full details look at Evie's blog.
Finally James tried for an altered greeting while his mum baked two cakes, which smelt so good I nearly went to Beccles for Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hevs said...

Yum, it all looks delicious!