Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas tree Festival, Beccles.

This year there were 48 trees in the Methodist Church. Each of them was decorated by a different group in the town. Earlier we watched the town Christmas lights being switched on (in pouring rain!) by Davros (Dr Who). He was a very friendly person who got on well with the children.
For Karen's benefit (she has the same camera as me) these were taken on the candlelight setting and I have lightened most of them a bit. I don't think they're as good as the candles under your awning.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

SeasideKaren said...

These are fab photos Juliet, they make me feel all Christmassey! The lights on some of them look just like the special effects in the latest Scrapbook inspirations magazine, I forgot what they called the effect, but it's little circles of light and you have definitely achieved the look so well done!!
How do you post these lovely collages? I only know how to post single photos, so please tell me what to do! Thanks for sharing these lovely pics x

Hevs said...

I like the crocheted snowflake... What do they do with all these trees? Just leave them there all christmas?