Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Brother!


This is a selection of photos I gathered together this morning! Still it will be online before you get to the computer, George. Did you know you sent me and Margaret a Christmas card when you were hours old? The outside picture is the old (now demolished) nursing home.
Then there is you at 1 year old, in the garden at Cumnock with Lassie's pups in Mum's shopping basket, was it after this that she started to keep clothes pegs in it. You'll need to tell me why the next two were taken. Maybe the Scout one was when you became a Queen's Scout.
You are the cowboy with Ian McAllister I think it was. Finally, when you visited London earlier in the year, and in front of the Scottish Parliament in November.
We are all hoping you have a lovely day and Many Happy Returns of the Day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

bachman said...

And a Happy Brithday Greeting from me! I hope the photos don't make you feel even older than you may feel already! Brian.