Monday, September 20, 2010

Silver Linings.

You will have to read back to my birthday blog at the beginning of July to find out why I have called this series of blogs 'Silver Linings'
This is the hotel in Eastbourne where I have just been to the Cardinal Colours Scrapbook Retreat.

It is a lovely place...


and I met some lovely people! This group sat together for the first meal and we stayed together for every meal after that. I've never been in a group that gelled together quite so well before. It was a good experience! More of the stuff I made, later when I take the photos of it all.
Thanks, girls, for making the weekend so special.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Some beautiful photos. Great to meet you :)

SeasideKaren said...

Thanks for showing us your beautiful seaside pictures Juliet, can't wait to see what you made!

Linda said...

fab photos Juliet! We did have a really lovely time didn't we? I am just about to photogrpah my LOs to post on my blog.