Friday, January 16, 2009

My Mother - Granny Jean

Last Sunday - 11th January would have been her 99th birthday. I thought she should have her space on the internet. She died in 1969, so didn't even know that the internet existed! This photo was taken on top of Cademuir, the hill behind her house.
The second one was taken on the beach at Wimeraux, north France, as we waited for the ferry home.
The third photo was taken in the garden at Cumnock with my West Highland Terrier, Wendy.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hevs said...

These have been lovely to see. Bertie and I have been sitting looking at them for the similarities between you and her, and me and her! Dont you love genes! I particularly like the last photo. Funnily enough we were just discussing the other day how old Grandpa would have been now.